Saturday, we spent the day bumming around and procrastinating homework. But Saturday night, we dyed Easter eggs! It was fun. We used food coloring and vinegar. The only problem we had was that some of the color weren't coming out the way we planned, but all in all everything was fine. Easter morning, I woke up to an Easter hunt, set up by Devin, around our apartment. We decided that while there are just two of us, we will take turns each year hiding eggs for each other. Considering our limited space, I thought Devin did a great job of hiding the eggs. We then went to church and sang with the choir. After church, we headed out to Springville for dinner with family. Before going to bed we worked on our taxes (finally).
Monday,I woke up with a sore throat. Rubbish. That night, we went out to Spanish Fork for Family Home Evening, and finally gave cousin Sarah her birthday present (only 4 months late). We had pizza and watched "What's up Doc?" with Barbara Streisand. We then spent the rest of our evening working on homework and submitting our federal taxes(Devin was up until 4).
Tuesday was our last day of classes for the semester!! I finished a 6 page paper and Devin finished two papers and at least one homework assignment. Hooray! Unfortunately, I got a cold. So I was sick and Devin was tired, so we were sick and tired. As a result, I had chicken noodle soup for dinner and Devin had a can of chili. Oh so glamorous aren't we.
Wednesday, due to our exhaustion, we woke up at about noon. But, we were able to finish our state taxes. Devin is now at work and I am writing our blog, so I consider today to still be a success as far as accomplishing something goes.
Lastly, the weather continues to be ridiculous. It was nice for Easter weekend and Monday. Tuesday, it was raining off and on all day. Today, it is snowing. Madness. Oh well, in a couple of weeks we'll be in Southern California! So until next time, wish us luck on finals!
The Dyes and such
Devin with his eggs
Me with my eggs
The finished product
Our Siamese Triplet Jelly Bean

I'd have to say you guys were definitely the last category. I still talk to you don't I?
ReplyDelete