After experiencing some technical difficulties finding the place, I show up for my interview. It is a position as a secretary in a law office, so I interviewed with one of the lawyers. It was rather miraculous. As we begin the interview, Lillian (the attorney) can't find my resume so she asks me to tell me a little bit about myself while she looks for it. So I begin to talk about my past job experience and education and such. Eventually Lillian gave up trying to find my resume and told me a little bit about the job. Then she said that she had interviewed a lot of people and the job was mine if I wanted it. The whole thing can't have lasted more than 10 minutes. Awesome. So I start on Monday! Basically I be answering phones, filing things, and handling mail. I think it will be a good job, and the extra money can't hurt either. It's a definite blessing, and a surprise one at that.

Are you doing doth jubs now?
ReplyDelete