I went to campus to finish some homework I had and called Devin and told him. After my homework, we went to BYU student health center where we were told that because it was a work related injury, they couldn't treat me. Therefore, I had to call my boss and find out what I should do/where I should go. While talking to her, my phone died so we had to drive back to my work. Devin went inside to talk to her while I stayed in the car. After talking with my boss, we went to an urgent care out by Tucanos in the Riverwoods. Finally, after waiting for about twenty minutes (even though there were no other patients) they took us back. The Physician's Assistant who checked me out just said I had a muscle spasm and wrote me a prescription for two muscle relaxants and told me take it easy for a couple of days.
Believe it or not, I had to go back on campus to give a presentation in one of classes! I couldn't even sit down, so I hunched and gave my speech as fast as possible. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay for class, and we were reviewing for the final. Devin was kind enough to pick me up and take me to pick up my prescriptions. While waiting in the car for what seemed like an eternity, I felt like I might just die. Luckily, I did not.
We drove home and I hobbled up the stairs and into our apartment. Devin got me the heating pad and some water for my pills. So I spent pretty much the rest of Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday laying on a heating pad on our couch. However, I am now feeling much better but still stiff. As a result I could only sit through Sacrament Meeting today.

No comments:
Post a Comment