The book for one of my classes finally arrived, the day of the test. That's what I get for ordering a $0.63 book off of Amazon. I took two midterms this week, and I think I did well on both. Devin ordered his book for the MCAT, so that's exciting.
We finally got our car fixed; turns out it was the transmission and the clutch. Five days without a car reminded me of how shafty it is to go grocery shopping with no car. Luckily, we got the car back on Friday and had some time to run errands. One of our favorite shows (Eureka) came back on TV after being on like a year long hiatus. Hooray! (It's so nice to have a decent show to watch, that's not on re-runs.)
Devin and I went with my aunt and cousins to the Scottish Festival in Payson. We ate Scottish meat pies and Devin got trifle. I got Italian Ice. Not Scottish, but tasty none the less. We were going to try Haggis but it was $6 and we decided we didn't want to spend that kind of money on something that we might not like.
Besides that, I think we just did laundry and cleaned up around the house. Now we both have to start getting ready for our trips at the end of the month. Me to Kari's wedding in Oregon; and Devin to visit family & friends in Washington. So much to do, & so little time!

No comments:
Post a Comment