Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I love Christmas! It is my favorite holiday, and I believe it is Devin's as well. Everything is so happy and magical and pretty. There is wonderful food, beautiful snow, presents, family & friends to see, and a beautiful Spirit surrounding the celebration of the birth of Our Savior.

As is customary, we put up and decorated our Christmas tree. I acquired this tree my sophomore year in college from Wal Mart, and have been pretty satisfied with it ever since. One of my favorite things now that we're married is putting the tree up together while listening to Christmas music. Devin hands me ornaments and I hang them up. As a finishing touch, Devin has a Lego train that goes around the base of the tree. Not only is this very cool, but it makes Devin happy.



Align Center
Lego Train

No comments:

Post a Comment