Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

This was Devin's first Father's Day as a father of sorts, and as such he got presents :) (If I haven't mentioned it before, gifts are definitely one of Devin's love languages. He LOVES presents)

At Church, they gave the fathers milk and cookies (apparently this is tradition here; but I for one definitely foresaw the spilled milk that happened). I got Devin a cover for his tablet, and that's exactly what he wanted. His mom sent him a new shirt, some candy, and she sent some clothes for the baby :) I made Devin steak, baked potatoes, and salad for dinner. It's the first time I've cooked in months!

After dinner, I called my dad and my brother. All in all, I think it was a good day and that Devin felt loved.

Happy Father's Day to all you current and future dads out there!

Week 23 (after Girls Camp) 6.18.12

Same day

No comments:

Post a Comment