Devin and I didn't do anything too exciting, but I thought I would update everyone anyway, as it was a holiday.
We grilled up some hamburgers, and had them with chips, corn-on-the-cob, grapes, and grape Fanta (carbonation burns when you rarely drink pop!). It was shafty hot, so we hung around the house the rest of the day. I did actually get dressed in red, white, and blue instead of just staying in my pjs; so I consider that a success.
That night we finally watched "The Return of the King" (we've been working on watching the whole extended trilogy for months) and watched most of Six Flags' fireworks show from the comfort of our back porch. That was pretty much it! It was a very laid-back kind of day, but it was nice. Devin got a break from studying (mostly) and we didn't have to go anywhere or do anything. Really, that's what freedom is in some ways.
Hope your 4th was as enjoyable as our lazy day was!
| Devin being impertinent and taking a picture of the wall I pose against |
| 25 weeks 7.3.12 |
| Kairi showing you that it's too hot to do anything 7.4.12 |

No comments:
Post a Comment