Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cake!

Well here it is, my first decorated cake. Not too bad for being thrown together at the last minute. Devin dropped me off at my class and I ran in without my cake frosted, without my apron, without my book, without my icing dyed, and with some of my supplies not ready. Needless to say, it was a bit crazy. Hopefully my next one will be a little more "polished. " This week we learned star points, lines, writing, and rose bases. Next week: animals, clowns, and I think flowers. Anyway, here it is. Enjoy!

From the top
From the side

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! Plus you've got a cake to eat now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh.... Someone after my own heart! I'm so happy you're taking a cake decorating class! You'll have to let me know how you like it. Be careful though, cause once people know you can decorate cakes, they'll be asking all kinds of favors from you. Next thing you'll know, you'll be teaching a Cake Decorating Enrichment night, like me... next Thursday. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks vary good. I like how you made it look.

    ReplyDelete