Sunday, October 3, 2010

What's going on, what's going on

Sorry, I have been in a bit of a blogging slump the last couple of weeks. I guess I haven't felt like there was much going on to write about. However, this is not true!

First, I have a job. I am babysitting 3 boys part time. They are 4, 2, and 4 months. Most of the time I only watch the older two or just the baby, and over all they are really good little boys. I watch them while their mom gets things done around the house, for a couple of afternoons a week.

Second, Devin continues to do well in school. Yay Devin! Still getting A's and B's on all his tests, so go him!

Third, it is officially Fall! The leaves are changing and beginning to fall and there is a definite chill in the air. I'm not too sure how long Fall lasts here before Winter shows up, but for now we're enjoying it.

And last, but decidedly not least, we have a KITTY! I picked her up last Friday from a humane society just over the border in Wisconsin, after playing anxious phone tag involving Devin, his sister, and his mom (Devin doesn't have cell reception on campus so I had to call someone to email him to call me). We have a little calico kitten, about 9 weeks old. Her name is Kairi and we love her. She had a cold when we got her, and she still has the last little bit of that; but otherwise she is doing well and feeling right at home with us. I'll take more pictures soon, the only ones I have of her are with Devin because it is difficult to take pictures of myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment