Monday, January 30, 2012

BAM!

Bet you thought I wouldn't keep it up! Well take that, I'm writing another blog entry! :)

The thought has occurred to me over the last little while, that I really do have a pretty good life. Do I have problems? Sure. Do I have difficulties? Definitely. Is everything perfect? Most decidedly NOT. But, I really can't complain about too much. (Well I could, but that would defeat my current efforts to feel grateful.)

Now this isn't my way of begging for trials, or to make anyone feel like I'm super awesome or like their life sucks and mine doesn't. Rather, I think I'm just taking note of the good things I do have in my life and the fact that things can always be much worse. Sometimes life sucks, and sometimes it doesn't. This is one of those times.

I'm not really sure what brought this on -- nothing new is really happening in our lives and we haven't done anything differently. But, whatever the reason, I'm going to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for the blessings we have been given and the opportunities to share them. So Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment