Saturday, January 21, 2012

So...

I have completely dropped the ball when it comes to blogging. Lame. I have aspirations to go back and blog about the last several months, but that will be for more journal/personal history purposes. For now, I am going to focus on making a fresh start. But to briefly bring you up to speed on our lives, I will give you the highlights:
  • I went to my best friend's wedding in Oregon at the end of August.
  • Devin's in his 2nd year of Podiatry School. More classes, but also hands-on things like clinicals, workshop, and community service (this just started) that he enjoys.
  • I started a new job in October, doing administrative support type stuff at an engineering company
  • Karly came for Thanksgiving and experienced the glory that is Chicago food
  • We went to Washington for Christmas
That more or less brings us up to speed! Moral of the story, we're back! We're still happy and healthy and working our way through Podiatry School. Our families are still good and we're still enjoying life (most of the time).

It is now officially 2012 and we all have less than a year to live before the end of the world ;)  Guess we should probably make the most of it! We're hoping this new year brings a healthier lifestyle and maybe a little less stress for Devin. We shall see if either of those things happen (we have a bad track record), but we're still optimistic. :)


1 comment:

  1. Just want to prove that, yes, I do read your blog. :) Love you, Miss Rebecca!!

    ReplyDelete