For the most part, the month of March passed without excitement. However, we did manage have some fun for St. Patrick's Day!
We drove over to our friends, the Andrews' to celebrate the holiday. Emma cooked up some corned beef and potatoes and cabbage and we brought some Irish soda bread (I made it from scratch! And it tastes kind of like a buttermilk biscuit) and some Mathews secret family recipe mint brownies. Don't ask for the recipe, I'd have to kill you if I told you :) It was a bit of an adventure getting out the door, with lots of trips to the grocery store for last minute ingredients, but in the end we managed it. All the food was tasty and it's always good to see friends. After dinner, we watched "Red" and enjoyed playing with their dog, Happy. Now we just need to get together again :)
As far as the rest of March goes, I don't really think there's much to talk about. Devin was busy with tests and school and I kept myself busy taking care of things for Girls' Camp and Young Women's. We're still plugging away here in Illinois!
2025 Christmas Newsletter
8 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment