We are very religious and we attend church every Sunday, and Easter is no exception. I think the best part of Church is that it reminds us the real meaning behind Easter; that Jesus Christ suffered and died for our sins, and in the most amazing miracle in all of existence, He rose from the tomb as the Resurrected Lord. The events of Easter are why we celebrate Christmas. The beauty of Easter is the hope that comes from the Resurrection. "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive." (1 Cor. 15:22)
I taught the Mia Maids (young women ages 14-15) our lesson that day and despite my dress accidentally blowing up while we sat outside, it went well. I gave each girl a Cadbury egg and wished them all a Happy Easter.
And that was pretty much our day. Haha! We didn't cook anything cool or awesome. We didn't go on an egg hunt or decorate eggs. We didn't even have Easter baskets. Haha! I did take my typical post-Church nap and we did talk to family; but all in all it was a nice, peaceful Sunday and a good reminder of the true meaning of Easter. Hope you all had a great Easter!
![]() |
| He is Risen! |


No comments:
Post a Comment