Unless we told you :) In a beautiful, ironic twist of fate, just about a year after my
post about pregnancy frustrations, Devin and I are delighted to announce that we are at last expecting! We are due October 12, 2012 and we are so excited to have this news to share!
We found out on February 10, the morning I had actually scheduled an appointment with an OB-GYN to find out if there was anything wrong.
I am nauseous and tired, but I am happy for the reason of my not-so-fun symptoms. Thank you all for your love and support, thoughts and prayers, during this journey. We pray for a happy and healthy pregnancy, delivery, baby, and mom. We love you all and will try and keep you updated as we go!
 |
| 1st test on 2.10.12. It started changing right away, but I ran into the other room to wait the time just to be sure |
 |
| 2nd test same day, just to be sure. |
 |
| About 8.5 weeks on 3.7.12 |
 |
| Same day, making sure I'm not sucking-in (natural female tendency) |
so excited for you!!! i know you've been waiting so long. this makes me so HAPPY! :):) congratulations!
ReplyDelete