So Devin was in charge of bringing treats to his work meeting on Thursday so we decided to make pie. While Devin was away, I started on the crusts (from scratch mind you) and was just about to roll out the first one when he got home. Devin took over from there but I imparted all of my pie making knowledge onto him throughout the process. I also was the one to fashion the crust into neat patterns. For work, he made a dark chocolate cream pie and served it with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles. Then on Friday, we made pizza again. This time Devin whipped up a garlic chicken pizza, with homemade garlic sauce. We also made a sausage and veggie pizza, but that's one of our usuals. We then worked together and made our banana cream pie. We didn't eat it until Saturday, but it was still good!
2025 Christmas Newsletter
9 months ago

yum those look so good!!
ReplyDelete