Sadly, due to our busyness, we have not done our dishes in a week. Ridiculous! And our apartment is a mess. But my visiting teachers were nice enough to bring us dinner on Wednesday so at least we didn't have to cook. In fact, we've been avoiding cooking (due to the dishes) a lot this week. We went out to the Italian Place, J Dawgs, the Pita Pit, and had dinner on Sunday and Monday with family. Hopefully this week will be much better. We really do like to cook, just not clean up afterwards :)
On a side note, I forgot to wear green on St. Patrick's Day even after Devin reminded me. Rubbish.
In other news, our good friends Bethany and Brian Davis had their baby, Benjamin Glenn on the 14th! Bethany was sweet enough to let me come visit them on Thursday. He is SO sweet and beautiful. I also found out that one of my best friends Amanda Stewart is having a boy! At last count, I think I know at least 15 people who are pregnant. It's crazy! But exciting.
My parents moved this week, to Reno, NV. Actually, they are in the process of moving as I type this. While I am sad that they will no longer be in the same state as Devin's family, it is a good thing for them. They are also coming for General Conference the beginning of April! Yay! They have never been able to visit me while I've been at BYU so I'm happy.
Our other exciting news is that we will be going to Disneyland at the end of April with Devin's mom and sister. I have never been so I'm excited and it will be nice to get a break from school and Utah. We are then going to visit my grandparents and parents on the way back to Utah, and maybe stop in San Francisco. Hooray for a vacation! My only experience with California is an hour in the SFO airport. Hopefully this will be more exciting than that.
Lastly, both Devin and I have scholarships for summer, which will come in very handy both financially and scholastically. I will be able to graduate in December and not be too stressed and Devin will able to take classes for Pharmacy school. Good stuff.
Now we just have to prepare for Easter (finally taking down our Christmas decorations would help) and finish up the semester! Somehow we'll make it. I hope.

Hey Rebecca, Mom did visit you at BYU. When I was moving to Arizona, She came with me. We ate at Red Robins. Remember?
ReplyDeleteClark