Ok, so apparently Spring being here was a facade. It snowed at least twice this week (including today) and it has been shafty cold! So one of these days, hopefully the real Spring will decided to show up and we can finally pack away the sweaters and winter coats.
School wasn't quite so crazy this week, thank goodness. Devin had a 10 page paper, plus figures and tables, and two tests this last week. On second thought, maybe his week was just as crazy. I have a paper due this week and Devin has a test, but the end is in sight!
On Friday and Saturday we spent the day cleaning up our apartment after our 3 week cleaning hiatus. It was ridiculous! We had to do like 6 loads of laundry, do the dishes, clean the stove, sweep and the floors, vacuum, put away the laundry, clean the bathroom, and put our bed back together. And I finally took down the Christmas tree. Needless to say, I am a little tired and sick of cleaning.
We also made pizza again on Friday, and as usual it was great. We made BBQ chicken and a sausage with peppers, tomatoes, and olives.
Last weekend we had Stake Conference and Elder Perry and Elder Wheeler (of the 70) came and spoke. It was really good and I was surprised by how tall Elder Perry is! I think I just imagine the twelve to all be short, old men.
Today, we went to Springville for my cousin Austin's daughter's baby blessing. It was nice to see family and to for Devin to meet some more of my relatives. My Aunt Maggie and Uncle Eugene (who Devin has never met) were there, as well as the family that lives in the area. Best of all, they had corn beef!
Hopefully, we'll have a more relaxed week and be able to do our dishes more often.
2025 Christmas Newsletter
9 months ago

I'm ready for spring to be here too. Way to go on the cleaning! That's funny that you guys are now taking down the Christmas tree. I hope you have a more relaxed week too (in spite of the more snow we should be getting). Yes, the end is definitely in sight.
ReplyDeleteyeah! I saw Elder Perry in the Tanner building last semester and he said hi to me! He IS so tall!
ReplyDelete