Saturday, November 28, 2009

Baby Shower!

Don't worry, it's not mine. On the 14th, I hosted a baby shower with the help of my friends Sam (Devin's old roommate Jeremy's wife) and Bethany (Devin and Jeremy's old roommate Brian's wife). The baby shower was for Alisa Sharp (Devin, Jeremy, and Brian's old roommate Chris's wife). She is expecting a little boy on the 10th of December. Hooray for babies! Although it was very stressful to plan and bring about the shower, it was well worth it. We had good food, fun games, and cute decorations. The highlight of my day, that my "Pooh" lemon poppy seed cake turned out well. It took me all morning to decorate and I ran out of time to bathe or change, but I think it was worth it. Also, we (the girls) decided to start having mini craft nights to teach each other the things we know how to do. I'm excited.

The cake
Close up of Pooh

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I wish I could have been there too go. Your cake looks adorable! Way to go on that. Pooh looks great... wow, that sentence seems so wrong.

    ReplyDelete