Sunday, November 8, 2009

Swine Flu

Thursday, Devin and I got our Swine Flu vaccine. After waiting in line for about 30 minutes or so, we got up to the front of the line. While we were waiting we saw at least two children fighting for their life to not get shots. The little boy (about 10) had about 4 people holding him down, and the little girl (about 3) had to be held down by her mom. Poor things! Once we were up, Devin held my hand and I looked away. Luckily, it only took about 30 seconds. I held Devin's hand, and then we were out of there. I didn't have any problems, but Devin's arm was sore for the next day or so. But, we're all vaccinated and hopefully we will not get the Swine Flu!

1 comment:

  1. 30 minutes?! Man you are lucky!! We haven't even battled the lines yet here - others have gone and lines are still 2-4 hours every day - plus now they cut back the all day hours to only half day (genius move in my opinion, not!)

    Hope it keeps ya healthy!

    ReplyDelete