Thursday, November 5, 2009

Exciting Updates

So I almost forgot, but we have 3 items of news that are exciting (well at least for us they are). Last week, Devin began shadowing a podiatrist here in Provo & he really likes it! On Monday, I bowled a 115, a new record for myself (and the crowds go wild)! Then on Tuesday, Devin finished his podiatry school app and submitted it! Now we just have to wait and see what happens!

3 comments:

  1. I think that's great that Devin's enjoying what he's been studying to be. Sometimes that's not always the case. Good luck with the apps.
    Oh and great bowling score!! I don't think I've even gotten that on Wii bowling! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Thanks so much for all the support. I hope you guys get in where you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Devin and Rebecca: I finally remembered my Google password so I was able to get caught up on your blogs. Love you cakes and your pizzas.

    ReplyDelete