This last week was surprisingly eventful for not having anything to do. Tuesday I had an interview for a temporary data entry position for Backstage Library Works. Basically I would be taking the information for old card catalogs and computerizing it. Wednesday I had my water aerobics class. Thursday, Devin had an intramural basketball game (which he won by the way). Friday, I got the job with Backstage Library Works! Huzzah. Like I said, it's only temporary but that's good because I'm only really available temporarily. I start February 1st. On Friday, Devin and I also made pizza. We made Hawaiian and our Chicken pizza. I realized that we didn't have a picture of our Hawaiian so I took one for the blog.
In other random news, Devin has decided to interview at the school in Chicago after all. He will leave this Wednesday and comes back on Thursday. So we'll let you all know what happens!
Ok, that pizza looks SOOOOOO good. (and I've already had dinner) Can I get the recipe for your dough?
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the job!
And good luck with the interview!
Very exciting!
Me too! Can you please post the recipe? It seriously looks like the best homemade pizza ever.
ReplyDeleteAnd again, congrats on the job!