On Tuesday, Chris and Shaunna Burley came over for dinner. Devin and Chris have known each other basically since birth (a weird concept for someone like me who moved so much), and both of them served missions in Brazil. As a result, they like to use getting together as an excuse to have Brazilian food. Devin made Brazilian stroganoff (the dish he made for our first date). It's a tomato and cream based sauce that you put chicken into, then served over black beans and rice. Typically, it has potato chip strip type things but they are hard to find. At any rate, its' yummy!
Yesterday, we had Karly over for dinner and Devin made more Brazilian food! We had potatoes and ground beef. If it has another name, I don't know what it is. This is also served over rice and black beans (as is pretty much everything in Brazilian cuisine from what I can tell). Fortunately, I was quick enough to think to take a picture of it. So here it is! (Devin put hot sauce on his.)

No comments:
Post a Comment