When Devin and I got married, I could not drive a stick shift. My dad tried to teach me clear back in 2004, but that was before I knew what to do with a car once it was in gear. Over the next couple of years, my dad took me out at least twice more, and Devin took me out a few times as well. For whatever reason(s), it didn't stick. Once I finally decided I had to learn (got sick of not being able to drive myself places) Devin took me to the big parking lot by the football stadium to practice. Several times while I had the car bucking, and people were laughing at me, I thought I would never be able to do it. Thankfully, I did learn. Since then I have seen a number of other girls practicing with their guy in the same parking lot and I smile to myself and think "You can do it."
good job!!!! the trick is to take it on the streets and drive all the time. i'm so happy for you! i love manuals :)
ReplyDeleteClark said he doesn't want to have a car like that.
ReplyDeleteWell said.
ReplyDeleteGood for you! I still don't know how to do it!
ReplyDelete