Reading other people's blogs makes me feel like this is one of those times where I wish I had something cool to update the world on. But, unfortunately, I don't. We are not buying a house, we are not expecting a baby, we haven't had graduation, we haven't moved, no new jobs, no new car, no new gadgets, no new recipes, no new pizzas, no concert yet, nothing. My only excitement to report is ordering a new swimsuit, since my one of 7 years decided to finally give out, and some new headphones for work. Oh, and today, I discovered how awesome Pandora (the internet radio) is. However, fortunately, we will soon have things to write about.
I know what you mean...I feel like that a lot! Sometimes I feel like I'm really searching for an idea of something to post, just because I feel like blogging.
ReplyDeleteYeah for buying swimsuits! I might have to buy another one soon too.
Oh and Pandora is awesome huh?! I was just told about Genious yesterday. It's sort of like Pandora, but it uses your own library of music in Itunes too.