Monday, April 19, 2010

The Beginning of the End

On Saturday, we went to a dinner party at a coworkers house. We had spiced apple pork chops, Waldorf salad, and Devin and I brought Au gratin potatoes. It was kinda funny because it was 2 married couples, and 1 couple who had only been dating about a week. After we ate we played some catch phrase (boys against girls, girls won) and chatted. It was nice to get out of the house and spend some time with new faces.

Devin is finished with classes and now just has to take finals. Fortunately for him, he has like 3 (I was never so lucky) and only 1 is scheduled. It's strange to think that we will be leaving Provo soon, and done with school (for now at least). When I think about leaving our first apartment and our friends here, I get sad. I hate goodbyes, I always cry. I don't like thinking that this is the last time we will ever see a lot of these people, and that we may not come back to Provo until we have kids at BYU! But, such is the way of life. We can't stay here forever, we have to progress. Speaking of which, next week is graduation! That should be fun, I just hope the weather decides to cooperate for pictures and for standing in lines outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment