Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Laptop

Last August/September-ish, you may all recall that Devin's laptop died and we bought a desktop. Yay for us! However, Devin still wanted to have a laptop. While I did not believe this to be necessary immediately, we did both agree that he should probably have one for grad school this Fall. So, after months/weeks of researching, on Thursday we went to Costco and bought Devin a laptop. It is a HP g62t with a 15.6" screen, 320GB hardrive, 4G memory, 5-in-1 card reader, webcam, and an Intel i3 processor 330M (I threw the specs in there for all of you who care about such things). He seems happy with it (which is the most important thing), and it was a pretty good price. Hopefully it will last at least through the 4 years of Podiatry school.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I don't know much about laptops, but that one sounds great. Plus, knowing you got it at Costco means it was a great deal! (That's where Tyler and I got our laptops)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like funny things that might never happen? If you do you will like vido I put up Thursday.

    Hope that laptop works a long time. Clark still wants a laptop.

    ReplyDelete