First, Devin got an 85 and a 92 on his first 2 tests in Podiatry school! Yay Devin! The first was for Anatomy and the second was Biochemistry. I am so proud of him
Second, we can put our car in our garage! This is very exciting because we've never had a garage before and for our first few weeks here there was too much stuff in it to use it. I am quite proud of my organizational job that allowed this.
Third, BYU beat UW! This is hopefully the start to a good season, and BYU will be able to improve and continue to do well. Even though this means Devin's other team starts the year with a loss, I think it's acceptable :)
Lastly, we are going to St. Joseph, MI tomorrow which is where I was born! I haven't been there since I was 6 so I am excited. It is a about a 2 - 2.5 hr drive one way, but I really want to go and see what I can still remember.
Hopefully by our next entry I will have a job and a kitty! Keep your fingers crossed.
P.S. Happy Birthday to my older brother Clark! He's 26. Old man!
2025 Christmas Newsletter
9 months ago

Devin, way to go on those tests!! Great job! Glad to read all the things you've been up to.
ReplyDeleteGo Cougars!!