Hello all! Sorry it's been awhile since our last post. I just don't feel like there has been a whole lot going on in our lives worth reporting! Kairi is still adorable and crazy and Devin is still busy and partially stressed with school (thought his week off was great). I'm still babysitting and teaching Primary at church. However, last Saturday something new and wonderful did happen!
I am now an Ordinance Worker at the Chicago LDS Temple. Basically what this means, for those who don't know, is that I am a volunteer and help the people attending the Temple in various ways. We do different things from laundry and helping out in emergency situations (e.g. someone gets sick) to participating in the Ordinances performed there and helping the Patrons have a peaceful, wonderful experience. I just started yesterday and I will be working every 2nd and 4th Tuesday mornings and every 2nd and 4th Saturday evenings. I am very excited and grateful for the opportunity to serve and to help others, as well as bring an extra blessing into our lives and home. So, for any of you in the Chicago area, I would love to see you there and I would encourage anyone who can to become an ordinance worker.
2025 Christmas Newsletter
8 months ago


I did that before Lucas was born and LOVED it! The Chicago Temple is pretty too.
ReplyDeleteThat is so grate. I know that you will have a good time doing that.
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm glad you finally did this! How did you go about becoming an ordinance worker? That would definitely be something I could do!
ReplyDeletehow fun! i loooove the temple yay!!
ReplyDelete