Sunday, August 9, 2009

Busy Week

So this week was kinda crazy. I had two presentations and project due between Monday and Friday. Tuesday and Thursday I had work all day. Devin had a presentation on Tuesday and work Monday through Friday. Devin also offered to make pizza for his stockroom group meeting, and spent all of Wednesday evening buying pizza supplies and making 3 pizzas (BBQ Chicken, Margarita, and Supreme). Wednesday, I also decided to clean the house before Devin's pizza making. Friday, we went to my cousins' to watch Eureka, finished the books we were reading, and collapsed. Saturday, we spent the day shopping and then spent the evening with the Keyeses playing BANG! and talking until about 11:30. Then this morning, I threw a roast in the crock pot before we headed off to church and had choir practice again for the first time in 3 weeks. After church, we made dinner and just relaxed. Nothing TOO exciting, but exhausting nonetheless.

That's our update for the week. Next week: Finals!

Margarita Pizza aka the "Original" Pizza (one we haven't posted a picture of yet)

1 comment:

  1. I finally remembered my G-mail password so I am able to check out your blog again. It's a fun way to keep up with what you guys are doing. I am proud to announce that I was actually able to eat one of the famous homemade pizzas when Devin was visiting and it was very yummy. You guys could go into the pizza business. XXOO

    ReplyDelete