Monday, August 10, 2009

Weddings & Babies

In the last two weeks or so, a number of our friends have gotten married or had babies. I just thought I would share their news and my excitement.

Kari Evans married John Dewsnup on July 25th

Meredith Andersen "married" David Elliott on July 25th

Tara Isaksen gave birth to Kinley Teagan on July 25th

Candace Rice married Travis Hoban on July 31st

Amanda Stewart gave birth to Warren Andrew on August 1st

Jenna McDonald married Wesley Jones on August 1st

Emily Pearson gave birth to Danica Shay on August 2nd

Jennifer Redford married Nick Vaughn on August 7th

Erin Harris gave birth to Calvin Brian on August 7th

Christopher Burley married Shaunna Phillips on August 8th

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry! Needless to say, it's been an exciting couple of weeks for our friends.

5 comments:

  1. Whoa! Burley got married!! How did I miss that?! So neat!!! Congrats to all those people! How are you guys doing? Miss hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's crazy.
    How did Meredith "marry" David? I don't know them, but the "married" threw me off. Haha. Hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!

    My friend Merrie actually got married in February but had her reception and such on the 25th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - guess that's what you get for living Provo!

    ReplyDelete