Reno! We are now in Reno and will be staying with my parents until just after the 4th of July.
Highlights of Reno thus far:
It is ridiculously dry here. More so than Utah. I’m not sure how my mom survives without bathing in a tub of lotion on a regular basis.
The weather here is pretty comparable to Utah all in all, so not too much of an adjustment.
There are entirely too many weeds. Perhaps it’s just my parents’ house; but we weed for hours, and it’s like there are still millions more! Evil things. One of my least favorite things to do in the whole world is to weed. Blah!
With our help, my parents’ house is now almost completely unpacked. My mom and I have finished going through the boxes that we started when I was here last month, and she has made great progress. Their garage is also empty enough now that both cars can fit in it. This has never happened in my entire life. Period. We have also finished lining the cupboards around the house, thank goodness!
2025 Christmas Newsletter
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment