Monday, June 28, 2010

Two Years: Can You Believe It?

Devin and I have now been married for 2 years! I can’t believe it’s been that long. Sometimes it seems much longer than that; and others it feels like we just got married a couple of months ago. I will definitely agree that the first year is the hardest, but marriage is still hard work; I imagine it will always be.

To celebrate, we went to one of the all you can eat buffets in the Casinos. It was pretty good, and not overly expensive. We paid the entrance fee and then were shown to a table. While we got our food, someone brought us drinks so it was kind of like a restaurant and a buffet. My favorite part: Triple Chocolate Cheesecake. Huzzah! We also bought ourselves a GPS for our trip across the country and for Chicago; we call it the gyps. To finish celebrating, we are going to stop along the Oregon Coast on our way up to Washington in about a week. It should be fun

No comments:

Post a Comment