Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So Long, Farewell, To You My Friends! Goodbye for Now, Until We Meet Again!

In the beginning, there was Apt. 22: Devin, Jeremy, Brian, and Chris. Over time, they married Rebecca, Samantha, Bethany, and Alisa respectively. Brian and Bethany now have Benjamin and another little boy on the way, Chris and Alisa have Heber, and Jeremy and Sam are expecting their first little boy. Bethany, Alisa, and I were already friends before marrying our husbands, and we adopted Sam in quickly. The eight, then 9, then 10 of us are very good friends and try and get together as much as possible (which is difficult with that many different schedules).

This fall, Devin and I are off to Chicago, Jeremy and Sam are off to North Carolina, Chris and Alisa and Heber will be up in Salt Lake, and Bethany and Brian and Benjamin will be here in Provo for another year. Before we all left to go our separate ways, we had to have one last get together. So Monday morning we all gathered on a lawn above the Provo Temple for breakfast. With all the comings and goings of the guys at different times, we were able to snag a few pictures of everyone, the boys, and the girls. I only have the picture of the girls, but hopefully I’ll get copies of the rest (hint hint).

We love you all so much and we will miss you terribly! God be with you ‘till we meet again!

1 comment: